Monday, November 28, 2016

Jolly Holiday

Happy Monday!

It's back to work for a lot of us after the long holiday weekend but I am ready to go back.
I had such a productive weekend.

I nearly knocked out all my Christmas shopping and the decorations are done.

I'll have to admit, hubby and I may have looked a little like the pair below at one point on Saturday!



I colored the image with my Prisma Colored Pencils and blended with gamsol and blending stumps.
The sentiment is from the Christmas Visions Perfectly Clear Set.


I used Dreamweaver Stencil, Christmas Lights Border on the top and bottom.
I stenciled with Regular Embossing Paste and when dry I returned the stencil and sponged ink on the stenciled image.


Lots more House Mouse Inspiration on the Stampendous Blog!

Happy Holidays!

Kristine

5 comments:

craftymom205 said...

Love the card.

Joan V said...

Hehehe, this is so cute. Looks like me and my hubby putting on the lights.

barbara macaskill said...

LO! Cute card and congratulations on getting your decorations and shopping almost done!! I haven't even started on shopping and decorations will be going up soon if son and granddaughter have their way!
Love this adorable card! TFS!

Viki Banaszak said...

LOL That looks like me an hour ago helping my friend do her tree.

Bunny said...

I love how these two are tangles in the twinkle lights. It's a great image. Cute card.