Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Spring Mouse


Today I am combining two of my favorites!

A fun Flip it die from The Stamps of Life and...stamps by House Mouse Designs from Stampendous.


 This image is from the fun clear set, Friend Wishes.

I colored the image with my Prisma Colored Pencils and blended with gamsol and blending stumps.


I used the Oval Flip it card die and Graphic 45 patterned paper.

This how the card looks when it is "flipped" open.

The sentiment is from the   Friend Wishes. stamp set too.


Get more info on the spring inspired House Mouse Design images and links to more inspiration on 

Thanks for stopping by!

Kristine



3 comments:

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Oh how sweet Kristine! Love your coordinating colores too!!

Sabrina said...

Very pretty and adorable card!!

Viki Banaszak said...

I love your card, so cute and sweet.